Preparation of things for their transportation with http://flashmoving.net/ consists in disassembling, packaging and labeling. Using the following recommendations, you can simplify this process:
- sort things by dividing them into groups;
- put aside seasonal items in separate boxes that may be needed immediately upon moving;
- do not be afraid to sell or give away some of the things;
- make a list of things and products that should be with you on the road;
- stock up on packing material in advance – cardboard boxes, bags, bubble and stretch film, tape.
For each type of thing, certain types of packaging are used, for example:
- clothes and shoes – bags, suitcases, cardboard boxes, vacuum packaging, special wardrobe boxes;
- crockery and other breakable items – cardboard, paper, cardboard boxes, box filler, bubble wrap
- furniture – film, adhesive tape, cardboard;
- bed linen and other fabric items – boxes, bags;
- equipment – cardboard boxes, bubble wrap.
Oil and dyes, as well as household chemicals, should be packed separately.
When you pack a thing, do not forget to mark the place and write it down in your notebook. So it will be easier for you to navigate what-where is, so as not to rack your brains in search of the desired item.